Helping Leaders Live with Calm, Clarity & Courage
A multidimensional resource for professionals, who realize the need for a proactive wellness initiative, and are committed to supporting themselves and their team leaders in personal awareness, balance and well-being — understanding that these translate into better performance, creativity, longevity and commitment within an organization.
Personal Wellness Impacts Performance
Rapid change, mounting responsibilities and high expectations are placed upon organizational leaders today. Statistics overwhelmingly prove there is a correlation between personal wellness and on the job performance.
Benefits of Professional Wellness Coaching
- Tangible centering & balancing practices to use daily
- Clarity around core issues at the root of current disharmony
- “Relational dynamics maps” identifying patterns in interpersonal conflicts & triggers that distract from productivity
- An understanding of how personal filters cause repetitive communication breakdown
- Identification of what creates a person’s “upper limit”
- Understanding of the core limiting beliefs keeping clients from living optimally
- Ability to serve with joy & clear vision
- Congruency between personal and professional goals
- Alignment of life/work purpose and meaning with core beliefs, values, and skill sets
- Deep self trust
“I understand better what kind of events, comments, and people can be triggers for me and have learned not to be reactive.I feel more confident in my ability to not get wrapped up in the next stressful event. Jennie has been an incredible support and teacher for me. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her.
~ Frances McLaughlin C.O.O. Education Pioneers
For the past 11 years, Jennie Lee has worked with over 1,000 people, employing a process of wellness coaching called Yoga Therapy. Having worked with large groups of people, she is adept at identifying patterns:
- the significance of the places people store chronic tension in their bodies
- the emotional experiences driving particular illnesses and injuries
- the incongruities between what is said and what is experienced
- the imbalances created in personal and professional goals based on fear
- the self sabotaging behaviors and core limiting beliefs that foster self doubt and prevent people from reaching the frontiers of optimal living.
“I view and deal with the exigencies of life differently.This work has helped me connect the interplay of the physical, the spiritual and the emotional, and provided me with a freedom of self that I have rarely felt throughout my life. Jennie is a fabulous facilitator!”
~ Maryanne Sheehan Director Institutional Marketing of a Boston Asset Manager
Professionals who have sought coaching with Jennie Lee:
• Executive Directors of Social Service Agencies
• School Principals and other Educators
• Internationally acclaimed Writers
• International Sales Directors and Managers
• Architects, Contractors
• International Marketing and Design Managers
• Doctors, Lawyers, Psychologists
• HR Directors
• Financial Analysts
• Restaurant Owners
• Bank Officers
• Former Marines
Jennie Lee’s strength is identifying and clearly naming the root of the presenting disharmony or disconnection. She helps clients see how their personal patterns overlay their ability to communicate effectively and lead clearly. She facilitates deep and pragmatic self awareness, and delivers practical tools, drawn from the ancient tradition of yoga, to solidify positive change. Through this work, clients reconnect clients tangibly to their core truth and feel deeply centered in body and breath. Jennie’s guidance into deeper self awareness, combined with a clear physical program for balance, gives leaders the support they need. Then they can take their organizations into greater congruency, harmony, collaboration and connection. The end result is better performance and manifestation of highest purpose.
More information about Jennie Lee