It is only Love that can change this world.
• How to spiritualize relationships and develop more unconditioned love
• How to live fearlessly in the consciousness of love
• How to release expectation and attachment through meditation
• How to find freedom through devotion
• How to love your self beyond your ‘story’ & how to get to know your true Self as story “teller”
• How to see yourself in the mirror of others with acceptance, compassion and forgiveness
• How to create relationship with the Source of all love
• How to develop receptivity to more divine love
• How to cultivate universal love
Each day thereafter, we shared morning and evening yoga sessions and satsangs that deepened our practice and understanding of Devotion and Love through meditation, asana, pranayama, nidra, yoga philosophy and yoga therapy.
Free time was full of snorkeling, hiking, surfing, whale watching and relaxing! Evenings found the group at sunset meditation at the Heiau, soaking up the jacuzzi, or enjoying local shrimp trucks, or dancing in the Hawaiian moonlight.
“I totally feel inspired and devoted.
You my dear Jennie are a truly inspiring and motivating teacher” ~ Gwen H.
“I have made the commitment to place yoga and meditation above all else in my schedule/life. In the retreat, I experienced feeling wonderful, centered and happy and healthy. I liked the idea to check in with myself a couple of times a day and have enlisted a “buddy.” There will always be people that I love who will have problems/issues, and I can be empathetic, but this is my life, and I want to live it to the fullest. You’re an incredibly talented teacher who is passionate about your subject (the yoga path) and who lives and models this passion. You put in incredible amount of time into the planning and orchestration, for us. I learned so much about the practice; the physical as well as the spiritual… the way of life. The week changed my life.” ~ Janice L.
“Thanks for your fabulous retreat. It was a wonderful experience and I felt so much better when I got home. I had a good week and started my meditation practice. I had a lot of positive interactions this week and felt more self-confident and centered. We all connected with some wonderful kindred spirits at the retreat. I learned that they are out there , although sometimes hard to find in a busy world – they are there.” ~ Jane A.
“Just a brief note to thank you again for the wonderful and inspiring week! I consider myself fortunate indeed to have been introduced to the practice and philosophy of yoga by one so knowledgeable, passionate and loyal to the true meaning. I look forward to continuing my studies and hopefully attending another retreat!” ~ Guy G.