Calling adventure travelers!
Ride into old Mexico on your own caballo. Meditate with migrating monarchs on top of pyramids! Exceptional all inclusive package with yoga, meals, cultural excursions and more …
Yoga, Riding & Meditation Retreat – Mexico February 15-22, 2014
Calling Adventure Travelers, Yogis and Riders!!
Rancho Las Cascadas sits on a high mountain plateau in central rural Mexico among cascading waterfalls, streams, undulating hills, volcanic outcrops, majestic views, and tranquil farm fields as far as the eye can see. The ranch offers old Mexico charm and hospitality at its finest. The weather remains moderate year round (mid 70′s F/22 C) and in February the cacti flowers are in bloom, and the African mimosa trees give off a sweet scent of fresh strawberries.
Our Yoga Theme will be Developing Intuition: How to Deepen Intuitive Sense Through Communion with Self, Nature and the Divine.
ALL Meals and Open Bar included
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are festive times to share authentic Mexican and international cuisine cooked in traditional open air kitchen served in colorful local style. Vegetarian options available.
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
6:30 am Sunrise Meditation
7 am Asana Practice – includes a variety of styles Vinyasa, Kundalini, Restorative and more
8:15-9:30 am Farm fresh breakfast
9:30-11 am Yoga Teachings on Developing Intuition based on the Yoga Sutras of Sri Patanjali and other Yoga masters.
11am – 4:30 pm Free Time to:
- Two days we will go on group excursions – Teotichuacan Pyramids and the village of El Fresno by horseback or car your choice.
- Visit a nearby village or open market
- Get a Massage, or Reiki treatment
- Relax & Read Poolside
- Deepen your practice with a Yoga Therapy Session
- Experience a Temazcal Sweat Lodge
4:30- 6 pm Reflections, Asana, Nidra, Chanting
6-6:30 pm Evening Meditation
6:30 pm Dinner and Free Time for star gazing, drinks poolside and gentle inner reflections.
Whether you are a rider or not, the experience of learning to be comfortable near and communicate with these majestic animals is valuable for anyone. An introductory riding lesson is included in your stay and all excursions are available to non-riders as well. Those who wish to explore the symbiosis of yoga and riding will love the increased balance, flexibility and body awareness in the saddle.
There are rides for every level, knowledgeable wranglers to match you to the perfect horse and just the right pace from beginner to expert.
Cost & Logistics:
$2100 Double Occupancy
$370 Single Supplement
30% non-refundable deposit due by January 10 to hold your space.
Passports required so plan ahead.
- 7 nights accommodations with all taxes and fees included
- ALL meals and OPEN bar
- Daily morning & evening Yoga/Meditation programs and all materials
- Riding lesson and free riding during spare time
- Teotichuacan excursion – ancient Pyramids of Sun & Moon
- Special riding excursion/picnic to El Fresno
- Use of all ranch facilities, infinity pool, hot tub, mountain bikes and much more…
- Airfare to Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
- Ground transport to hotel. Can be arranged for you $90 round trip.
- Spa services, Reiki and Yoga Therapy sessions
- When making travel plans please plan to arrive at the ranch (which is 90 minutes from airport) no later than 5 pm on Feb 15. Departure from ranch may be planned after 11 am on Feb 22
Specializing in Yoga Therapy, Jennie Lee has taught thousands of students the practices of Yoga and meditation. Her passion is helping individuals connect to their Divine Self, the radiant joy within. Known for her creative and compassionate and eclectic approach to teaching, Jennie incorporates a mix of styles, which students appreciate as being challenging yet accessible and applicable to the ‘big picture’ of Yoga and Life. Read more about Jennie or see What Past Retreat Participants Have to Say.
To register email or call Jennie 808-927-8641