Yoga Therapy offers you a way to live in peace & balance now.
- Do you need support with physical goals, emotional challenges, or spiritual direction?
- How does a combination of talk and movement therapy, including personalized practices of therapeutic yoga postures, breathing techniques, meditation strategies, deep relaxation tips, and spiritual life coaching sound?
- Is convenient scheduling for your busy lifestyle important?
- Would you enjoy home practice suggestions, email support between sessions, and recommended reading?
Jennie Lee is a Certified Yoga Therapist with 20 years experience. She provides all the tools you need for positive change.
Benefits of Yoga Therapy
- Overcome stress, anxiety, depression. Become more peaceful
- Calm the nervous system and increase immune functioning
- Learn to be less reactive emotionally
- Eradicate negative beliefs. Become mindful and happy
- Find humor even in times of challenge
- Move through grief and crises of faith with support
- Boost your energy level, get stronger & more flexible
- Rehabilitate injuries and relieve chronic tension
- Change unproductive habits. Feel inspired and purposeful
- Clarify your life goals and soul purpose
Sessions are 75 minutes and are scheduled Mon- Sat by phone or Skype, or in person on O’ahu.
Who does Yoga Therapy?
Jennie’s clients are from all walks of life, ages 6-94. The common denominator is that they all want to make positive change in their lives. If you have an open mind, a willing heart, and you desire more joy and peace then you are a great candidate for the transformative practices of Yoga Therapy.
Jennie’s current clients Include:
- Doctors & Dentists
- Writers & Educators
- Financial Analysts
- Bank Officers
- Children & Parents
- Military Officers
- Hospice Patients
- International Buyers
- HR Directors & more…
Absolutely! Meditation is the ultimate Yoga practice. It enables us to cultivate lasting peace and to understand the purpose of our life. I offer you inspiring techniques and the support you need to start and maintain a personal meditation practice. Whether you start with 5 minutes or 50, over time you will feel life changing results!
- Learn how to control your thoughts, feelings and energy
- Understand breathing techniques and visualization that help you still the mind and body
- Master single pointed focus and devotional attention to reach deeper fulfillment
What’s the cost?
- 10 Minute Discovery Consult Free
- Single Session $150
- 6 Session Package $810
- 10 Session Package $1200
- Monthly On Call Support $1600
(No one will be turned away based on finances and Kama’aina rates are available).
Not ready for one-on-one coaching? Take Jennie’s Online Yoga Therapy Course
More frequently asked questions (faq) Click here