An expert in the field of Yoga Therapy wellness coaching, Jennie Lee has a wealth of knowledge to bring to your group or organization. Whether leading an interactive workshop, a private retreat or a teacher training, Jennie facilitates pragmatic self-awareness, and delivers practical tools, drawn from the ancient tradition of yoga, to solidify positive change.
Her coaching is a wonderful resource for those who realize that personal balance and wellbeing translates into better success, creativity and longevity. If you are looking for a speaker to present on topics of wellness or stress relief, Jennie Lee can tailor a discussion for your group’s needs. .
Recent presentations include
- Creating Work-Life Balance (World Surf League)
- True Yoga Practice in the Workplace (Seattle Study Club Symposium)
- Meditation Practice & Benefits (National Assoc of Professional Women)
- Eliminating Ego (Hawaii Yoga Festival)
- Developing Endurance (Hawaii Yoga Festival)
- Mindfulness & Meditation for Increased Productivity (Prudential Locations Realty)
- Simple Meditation & Relaxation Techniques (Social Wahines)
- Centering Practices for the Workplace (Draper Laboratory)
- Inner Peace for Anxious Times (Mindful Matters Wellness Center)
- Yoga Therapy – Philosophy & Practice (Open Space Yoga)
- Transformative Yoga Therapy (Aloha Yoga Kula)
- Putting Insight into Action (Jeannie Geiger Crisis Center)
- The Components of Wellness (Stillness in Motion Wellness Studio)
- Conquering Fear & Creating Conscious Trust (Turtle Bay Resort)
To book a Wellness Presentation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Teacher Training – Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
Jennie is certified for continuing education & guest teaching for 200 & 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Trainings.
Yoga demands our personal practice in order to lead and teach others. For the last 20 years I have practiced daily study of the classical texts and application of their principles to every aspect of life. My book True Yoga: Practicing with the Yoga Sutras for Happiness & Spiritual Fulfillment, is currently being used in teacher trainings internationally.
I strive to educate and empower new teachers in their understanding of the historical context of Yoga, the ‘big picture’ of its practice, and the integration of the Eight Limb path into their personal lives. My curriculum meets the 30 hour Yoga Alliance standard required for the YPLE component for a 300 hour teacher training program; comprised of 25 contact hours + 5 non-contact reading hours.