An expert in the field of Yoga Therapy wellness coaching, Jennie Lee has a wealth of knowledge to bring to your group or organization. Whether leading an interactive workshop, a private retreat or a teacher training, Jennie facilitates pragmatic self-awareness, and delivers practical tools, drawn from the ancient tradition of yoga, to solidify positive change.
Her coaching is a wonderful resource for those who realize that personal balance and wellbeing translates into better success, creativity and longevity. If you are looking for a speaker to present on topics of wellness or stress relief, Jennie Lee can tailor a discussion for your group’s needs. .
Recent presentations include
- Creating Work-Life Balance (World Surf League)
- Choosing Love & Forgiveness (Jesse Lewis Choose Love @ Hawaii DOE)
- True Yoga Practice in the Workplace (Seattle Study Club Symposium)
- Meditation Practice & Benefits (National Assoc of Professional Women)
- Eliminating Ego (Hawaii Yoga Festival)
- Developing Endurance (Hawaii Yoga Festival)
- Mindfulness & Meditation for Increased Productivity (Prudential Locations Realty)
- Simple Meditation & Relaxation Techniques (Social Wahines)
- Centering Practices for the Workplace (Draper Laboratory)
- Inner Peace for Anxious Times (Mindful Matters Wellness Center)
- Yoga Therapy – Philosophy & Practice (Open Space Yoga)
- Transformative Yoga Therapy (Aloha Yoga Kula)
- Putting Insight into Action (Jeannie Geiger Crisis Center)
- The Components of Wellness (Stillness in Motion Wellness Studio)
- Conquering Fear & Creating Conscious Trust (Turtle Bay Resort)
To book a Wellness Presentation contact email@example.com
Yoga Teacher Training – Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
Jennie is certified for continuing education & guest teaching for 200 & 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Trainings.
“I’ve read several works on yoga philosophy over the years and never quite grasped the real meanings. I feel extremely blessed that Jennie was our teacher for the philosophy component of our yoga teacher training. To learn from her directly was a true gift! Her understanding and translation of the Sutras, Eight-Limbs of Yoga, history and framework is tremendous. She relays this in a way that is easily relatable and applicable in today’s modern era. Jennie teaches from the heart, from her own experiences and offers students the tools we need to enhance our lives so that we may grow and expand to live a life of purpose, passion and courage. Jennie has not only provided the nuts and bolts of yoga philosophy, she has led me to a renewed and invigorated sense of Self. With this understanding I feel I am better equipped now to share the practice of true yoga with others. Namaste!” ~ Carrie Trip, 2018 200 HR YTT Graduate of Nadi Yoga & Wellness, NZ
Yoga demands our personal practice in order to lead and teach others. For the last 20 years I have practiced daily study of the classical texts and application of their principles to every aspect of life. My book True Yoga: Practicing with the Yoga Sutras for Happiness & Spiritual Fulfillment, is currently being used in teacher trainings internationally.
I strive to educate and empower new teachers in their understanding of the historical context of Yoga, the ‘big picture’ of its practice, and the integration of the Eight Limb path into their personal lives. My curriculum meets the 30 hour Yoga Alliance standard required for the YPLE component for a 300 hour teacher training program; comprised of 25 contact hours + 5 non-contact reading hours.