Yoga Therapy is both a physical and a psychospiritual path to wellbeing. This 8-part Yoga Therapy course offers essential and fun techniques that promote calmness and stability in the body, clarity and strength in the mind, and freedom and joy in the soul.
Learn about optimal wellness through:
- Proper Energy Flow
Material in this course is based on the yogic criteria for health and the Eight Limb Path of Yoga found in the classical text, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. It is comprised of written lessons, guided yoga movement and meditations, breathwork, self-reflection questions, and homework to take the practice into daily life.
This course is for you if…
- You need a simple guide to start meditating.
- You want accessible techniques to focus on.
- You wish to overcome what is holding you back in meditation.
- You are ready to deepen your existing meditation practice.
- You want to know that your meditations are working.
- You would like to be part of a meditation community.
- You need the guidance of someone who understands the difficulties of meditation, and works hard to sustain her own daily practice.
You will receive:
- 4 video classes
- 4 written lessons & homework
- 3 guided meditations to download
- Membership in a private Facebook group with support from a community of people practicing meditation regularly and on-going inspiration from Jennie Lee.