Breathing Love: Meditation in Action Workshop
Open Space Yoga (Diamond Head)
Saturday January 27, 1:30- 4:30 pm
People are calling for love to overcome hate, but how do we do this when life is stressful; relationships are challenging; and we waste energy fighting internal battles with our own minds? The Breathing Love workshop will explore answers to these questions, and give you the tools to experience love in action. Breath is life so we begin there, anchoring every breath in love. Then we learn how to embody love, and see it as a daily spiritual practice. It is time to stop the unfulfilling quest to ‘get the love you want,’ and realize that love is who we are.
Discover the obstacles that keep you from full capacity loving; learn how to live love, beyond personal desire or history; and shift your love consciousness from fear and negativity, to faith and trust. Using meditation, affirmation, and mindful action to open the heart to its true nature as love itself, we become the love we want to see in the world. And, by making life a meditation of breathing love, not only do we find our true Self, but we find all the love we have ever desired! Workshop will be a combination of lecture, discussion, self-reflection exercises, and meditation. Appropriate for seasoned practitioners as well as those new to meditation.
Open Space Yoga (Diamond Head)
Saturday February 3, 6-8 pm – SAVE THE DATE!
- Invocation for Peace by Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng
- Traditional Hawaiian pule of blessing by Jonathan Kahelenoeau
- Reading and discussion by author Jennie Lee
- Free pupus donated by My Vegan Chef and kombucha donated by Anuenue Tea Kailua
- Books available for purchase and signing (also available for pre-order on Amazon)
Talking about her new book Breathing Love: Meditation in Action.
- Light on Living with Lisa Berry – Oct 30 at 1 pm EST
- I Am Simran 11:11 Talk Radio – Dec 11 at 11 am EST
- LisaK Radio – Jan 10 at 4 pm EST
- Moments with Marianne – Jan 11 at 8 pm EST
- New Human Living Radio with Les Jensen – Jan 17 at 9 pm EST
- Energy Awareness Radio Show with T Love – Feb 7 at 6 pm EST
- Holistic Health Show with Dr. Carl Helvie – TBD
- Inside Personal Growth podcast w/ Greg Voisen – TBD
- High Energy Health Radio with Dawson Church – Dec 28 @ 1pm PST
- MyNDTALK with Dr. Pamela Brewer -TBD
Breathing Love Workshops & Book Signings
- Nadi Wellness Centre, Queenstown, NZ Feb 17
- Hot Yoga Fusion, Wanaka, NZ Feb 18, 11-1 pm
- Yoga for Life/Centered Wellness, Charlotte, NC April 15, 2-4 pm
- Park Road Books, Charlotte, NC April 16, 7-9 pm
- Yoga Center of NBPT, Newburyport, MA April 20, 6-8 pm
- Open Doors, Braintree, MA April 21, 11-1 pm
- Jabberwocky Books, Newburyport, MA April 21, 7-9 pm
- Barnes & Noble, Portsmouth, NH April 22, 1-3 pm
- Prasada Yoga Center, North Hampton, NH April 28, 11-1 pm
- Barnes & Noble, Peabody, MA April 28, 3-5 pm
Jennie will be teaching Yoga Philosophy for the Nadi Yoga Teacher Training in Queenstown, New Zealand. All details here.
WildQuest Retreat, Bimini, Bahamas
April 8-14, 2018
Swim with wild dolphins in the crystalline waters of Bimini, consciously breathe love as you meditate, and stretch into joy through daily yoga. Celebrating the release of my new book, Breathing Love: Meditation in Action, we are joining in the healing waters of the Caribbean for a week retreat with WildQuest. Our yoga/meditation practice and daily communion with the dolphins will lift our consciousness for personal and collective healing and peace. The intention of Breathing Love is to open our hearts, and activate our joy. The dolphins are perfect companions for the journey and the crew at WildQuest have been facilitating dolphin-human pods for decades.
“One of the best weeks of my life – and I have been on many worldwide retreats. It was a perfect blend of personal growth, a variety of yoga practices, and group activities, all held in a gentle, loving energetic container in paradise. I will carry Jennie’s words and positive energy with me, and am so looking forward to the next retreat already.” ~ Louise, 2017
Yoga/ Meditation Retreats in Hawaii
Year-round by personal appointment
Immerse yourself in deeper practices of yoga and meditation with a knowledgeable guide and go home inspired, invigorated and renewed. Let’s design the perfect Hawaii yoga experience; yoga at sunrise, surfing, hiking, snorkeling, and sunset meditation Or book Jennie to come to you for in depth yogic studies. Read more