It is only Love that can change this world.
On the North Shore of O’ahu at tranquil Turtle Bay Resort, this year’s retreat centered on the Yoga science of Love. We studied what the Yoga Sutras teach about:
• How to spiritualize relationships and develop more unconditioned love
• How to live fearlessly in the consciousness of love
• How to release expectation and attachment through meditation
• How to find freedom through devotion
• How to love your self beyond your ‘story’ & how to get to know your true Self as story “teller”
• How to see yourself in the mirror of others with acceptance, compassion and forgiveness
• How to create relationship with the Source of all love
• How to develop receptivity to more divine love
• How to cultivate universal love
At sunset on our first evening, we met overlooking the sea and sky to set our circle of Love.
Each day thereafter, we shared morning and evening yoga sessions and satsangs that deepened our practice and understanding of Devotion and Love through meditation, asana, pranayama, nidra, yoga philosophy and yoga therapy.
Free time was full of snorkeling, hiking, surfing, whale watching and relaxing! Evenings found the group at sunset meditation at the Heiau, soaking up the jacuzzi, or enjoying local shrimp trucks, or dancing in the Hawaiian moonlight.