Yoga is an ancient science of how to live in peace & purpose.
Yoga Therapy offers you:
- Support in your current challenges & goals – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Personalized practices designed for you, including: therapeutic physical yoga postures, breathing techniques, meditation, mindfulness based stress reduction, deep relaxation strategies, and spiritual life coaching
- Recommended reading and at home exercises
- Convenient scheduling for your busy lifestyle- work by phone or Skype anywhere
- Email support between sessions
- A certified, professional Yoga Therapist with 20 years experience
Benefits of Yoga Therapy
- Overcome stress, anxiety, depression. Become more mindful and happy
- Calm the nervous system and increase immune functioning
- Balance emotional reactivity & eradicate negative beliefs
- Become less reactive & find humor even in times of challenge
- Move through grief and crises of faith
- Boost your energy level, get stronger & more flexible
- Rehabilitate injuries and relieve chronic tension
- Change unproductive habits & thoughts. Feel inspired, purposeful and powerful
- Clarify your life goals and soul purpose
Sessions are 75 minutes and are scheduled Mon- Sat by phone or Skype.
Who does Yoga Therapy?
Jennie has coached people from all walks of life, ages 6-94, who want to make positive change in their lives. If you have an open mind, a willing heart and desire more joy and peace then you are a great candidate for the transformative practices of Yoga Therapy.
Yoga Therapy has all the tools you need for positive change.
Jennie’s current clients Include:
- Doctors & Dentists
- Writers & Educators
- Financial Analysts
- Bank Officers
- Children & Parents
- Military Officers
- Hospice Patients
- International Buyers
- HR Directors & more…
Absolutely! Meditation is the ultimate Yoga practice! It enables us to cultivate lasting peace and to understand the purpose of our life. I offer you inspiring techniques and the support you need to start and maintain a personal meditation practice. Whether you start with 5 minutes or 50, over time you will feel life changing results!
- Learn how to control your thoughts, feelings and energy through Pranayama.
- Understand breathing techniques and visualization to help you still the mind and body.
- Master single pointed focus and devotional attention to reach deeper fulfillment
What’s the cost?
- 10 Minute Phone Consult Free
- Single Session $150
- 6 Session Package $810
- 10 Session Package $1200
- Monthly On Call Support $1600
(No one will be turned away based on finances and Kama’aina rates are available).
More frequently asked questions (faq) Click here