What Happens in a Yoga Therapy Session?
- You share your current goals & challenges – physical, mental, emotional and/or spiritual
- We create a personalized practice including yoga movement, breathing techniques, mindfulness based stress reduction, meditation instruction and relaxation strategies
- Sessions might additionally include assisted stretching, Reiki energy balancing and intuitive life coaching
- We conclude with an outline of things to practice at home if desired and you leave inspired & rejuvenated
What You Can Expect if We Work Together?
- Feel less stress and more joy
- Increase strength, flexibility, energy and endurance
- Rehabilitate injuries and chronic tension
- Learn to be mindful about what creates obstacles for you and why
- Change unproductive habits & thoughts
- Feel inspired, purposeful and powerful
- Find laughter even in times of challenge
Why Should You Work With Me Instead of Someone Else?
- I will not waste your time or mine. I quickly identify the best direction to move you forward.
- I am direct, honest life coach and will challenge you to your edge
- I give authentic feedback, consistent service, availability, and responsiveness to your needs
- I offer a clear combination of psychological and spiritual perspectives
- I will support you and validate your experiences
- I know how to laugh at life’s craziness
What Type of Clients Do I Work With?
Current Clients Include:
CEOs, CFOs, Celebrities, Doctors, Lawyers, Psychologists, Financial Analysts, Bank Officers, Actors, Marine, Coast Guard & Army Officers, Entrepreneurs, International Sales, HR & Marketing Directors, Architects, Administrators, Educators, Writers, Children, Veterans and more…
Past Celebrity Yoga Clients Include:
Rachel McAdams, Emily Blunt, Gloria Cooper, Dr. Keith Ablow & Dyan De Napoli
Anyone who is ready for conscious, positive change! You have the time and money to commit to yourself and you value the dedicated, challenging, humorous, intuitive and competent guidance I offer.